1/4 Cup Shea Butter
2 Tbsp Natural Escentials Zinc Oxide Powder
1/4 cup Coconut Oil
1/4 cup Beeswax Granules
20 drops of Carrot Seed Oil
1 tsp Raspberry Seed Oil
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
1 tsp Vitamin E
1. Combine shea butter, coconut oil and beeswax in a large jar.
2. Place the jar into a saucepan of water and heat on a low setting.
3. Once the ingredients have melted, remove from heat and leave to cool for a few minutes.
4. Stir in the zinc oxide powder. Be careful not to inhale it.
5. Place the mixture in fridge to cool for 20-30 minutes, or until the texture is whippable.
6. Add oils and extracts.
7. Whip together properly. Evenly distribute the ingredients. Then put into a smaller container.